Intecho are recognised as a leading Independent installers and service provider of WAGO light management Systems in the UK. We have grown steadily in the past 10 years to become one of the largest system providers across all industry sectors with particular and unique experience with lighting controls.
We have an extensive proven track record in delivering large scale projects from design stage through to installation & maintenance.
With a dedicated Service and Maintenance Department, offering the following services to end user Clients:
- Dedicated Service & Maintenance Team.
- Remote Bureau Monitoring of Systems
- Expert Advice & Customer Training Programmes.
WAGO LIGHTING MANAGEMENT
WAGO Lighting Management is the refined solution for lighting control in large spaces such as production facilities or warehouses. Using a combination of predefined hardware and user-friendly software, WAGO offers a lighting management system that facilitates design and commissioning of new lighting systems while providing numerous additional advantages for their operation.
- Easy to Use
- Innovative Usability
- Clear Input Screen
THE SECRET OF SUCCESS
The foundation is smart lighting control systems, which ensures the correct light is available in the right amount at the right time by using daylight sensors, presence sensors and thoughtfully programmed lighting scenarios.
benefits of wago
- Reduce lifecycle costs through efficient lighting management
- Commissioning via self-explanatory, wizard-based configuration
- Easy configuration without programming
HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE
The hardware side is based on WAGO’s new PFC200 Controller and the DALI Bus Module from the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM 750. Each module can integrate up to 64 DALI lights, up to 16 DALI sensors, and up to 16 DALI transmitters into the system. Since the number of bus modules is variable, WAGO Lighting Management can be used for small production facilities or large logistics centres.
Furthermore, additional I/O modules can be linked to the controller, for example, three-phase power measurement modules, a module for GPS-based time synchronization or radio receiver modules for EnOcean radio switches.
WAGO Lighting Management is ready for the different light requirements of warehouses and production facilities.
The foundation: A facility is divided into virtual rooms corresponding to the different functions and activities – for example, assembly lines, traffic paths, or offices. Each virtual room receives signals from the sensors and actuators to automatically generate the optimal lighting ratios for the respective tasks, depending on the functions that have been set.
By using the virtual rooms, conversions and room remodelling can be implemented quickly and simply via Web configuration. Moreover, the system can be easily connected to your higher-level controls or building control systems via the MODBUS TCP/UDP protocol.
Lighting management from WAGO offers you the following functions:
- Switching: Power on/off (with/without watchdog), latching relays, staircase function, automatic light (motion detector), dimming control
- Dimming: Dimming with presence sensors
- Lighting control: Constant lighting control, daylight control with switches (interior/exterior), daylight control with staircase feature, advanced daylight control
- Slave function: External virtual room, external dimming value
- Time function: Weekly, holiday and special switching programs, public holidays
- Emergency test: Scheduled annual and monthly emergency testing and automatic report generation
- Energy data acquisition: Accurate energy consumption measurement